Saturday, November 13, 2010

How does this work?

The deal assistant program works like this:

* After finding out about you and your families spending habits I design a blog page specifically for you. This page is private and only you and I can see it.

* I will use the information I have about your spending habits to look for ways you can save money. I will use local publications, blogs and deal websites to find you the best deals that are relevant to you and your family.

* Once I find a deal I will write a post about it giving you all the information you need to get the deal I am referring to.

* Every time I write a post you will get an e-mail notification. You can read the post in your e-mail or you can log on to blogger and go directly to your page. It is likely that there will be several posts written every day. It would be wise to check your e-mail at least once a day. It's that simple.

To see examples of deal assistant pages you're just a click away. I have two pages available for you to look at. Their links are in the sidebar of this page where it says See an Example. The Renee Green page is for a family of two empty nesters who have no pets and eat very organically. The Jessica Perberg page is for a family of four with two cats and do not have a strict organic diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment