Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do I start?

There are 4 simple steps to get you started saving money.
  1. Start by sending me an e-mail at grandrapidstightwad@gmail.com. In this e-mail let me know that you're interested in the deal assistant program and how many people are in your family.
  2. Once I have received your inquiry e-mail we will need to set up the Deal Assistant interview. This is crucial to the success of your deal assistant page. It will tell me all about what you spend money on or hope to in the future.
  3. I will then make sure that I have all the information I need. I will be in contact with you to finalize all the details and collect the the first months fees.
  4. With all the details taken care of I will create your own personal and private deal assistant page. You will get an e-mail invitation to the site where you can then see the posts that I will be writing for you. You will need to make sure you have an account with blogger so you can sign in. Once the page has been set up for you I will begin writing posts and you will get an e-mail every time I do. Anytime comments are made to one of those posts, you will also get an e-mail. You can use the comment system to communicate with me about any of the posts. You can also e-mail me any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment